Read our Blog
Keep up-to-date with whats happening within the property market on Costa del Sol.Go
Fill out the form to get in touch
At HomeRentalontheWeb we are all passionate about living on the Costa del Sol and love the lifestyle it offers us and our families, which is why we’re so committed to helping people find the perfect long term rental property to make their dreams a reality.
You will find that living on the Costa del Sol definitely puts a spring in your step and makes you feel fit and healthy, and if something does go wrong there’s an excellent health service at your disposal.
Here are our reasons for thinking a Spanish lifestyle is good for our minds, bodies and souls
- You’re never SAD – Excuse the play on words here, of course you can feel down wherever in the world you are, but there’s no doubt that the sunshine that we enjoy here for an average of 300 days per year definitely lifts the spirits, gives us much needed vitamin D and cures anyone who gets the winter blues
- It’s a healthy place – Spain has one of the top seven most efficient healthcare systems in Europe and people live longer – Spain is ranked 15 in the world for life expectancy (compared to 30 for the UK.) With the well-known health benefits of a Mediterranean diet, you’ll feel and look great for longer. Find out more about the Spanish Health Care system and accessing healthcare in Spain
- You’re more active – Due to the lovely weather you’re outside more and there’s a culture of doing sports and keeping fit, plus excellent facilities to make it easy and great fun to get involved in everything from golf, to padel tennis, to swimming, kite surfing or paddle boarding.
- You’re more relaxed – The atmosphere on the Costa del Sol is so much more relaxed and laid-back than other parts of the world and even after a stressful day, a stroll down the beach, a dip in the pool or a trip to the park in the sunshine will make the stress melt away. Stress is one of the biggest causes of illness, so this alone should keep you healthier and happier.
- There’s a great sense of community – Although relocating to the Costa del Sol means leaving loved ones back at home, all the expats are in the same boat and this leads to an excellent community spirit where even people you hardly know will go out of their way to help. You will find that friends become like family and the bonds are incredibly strong and let’s be honest, home is where the heart is!
If you’re thinking about relocating to the Costa del Sol and want to enjoy the Mediterranean lifestyle, we can help you find a great long term rental property, as well as offering advice on where to live, the best schools, job opportunities and more. Renting long term allows you to try before you buy, so you can check out the options and really understand the area and how you want to live here. Please contact us to find out more and find that perfect property for you.